in IN - UP - Noida
The role of Senior Animator is a ‘hands on’ individual contributor developing and producing high quality, class leading content which is on-brief and on-time; working collaboratively within a team environment and under direction to achieve outcomes and to support the delivery of games at the highest quality.
This role is suitable for an established creative production environment professional with extensive development experience and credentials, who is considered to be a subject-matter expert in their discipline.
Over the course of their career it is expected that they would have contributed to the development and success of a range of commercially released products in an aligned industry i.e. console games, long-form, short-form animation, online, mobile etc.
- Working with stakeholders to develop world class content, with a focus on innovation and creativity that is on brief and on time.
- Maintain excellent file organization and follow established processes for asset creation & management, output configuration, IP and reference material etc.
- Deliver error free assets on time to a level of functional and aesthetic quality appropriate to the game requirements.
- Checking team members and own work for quality and accuracy.
- When required, review and provide feedback on games in development.
Key Production Skills
- Subject matter expert in producing world class animated content which is aligned to the game/product requirements.
- High level of competency in creating and delivering content using key software.
- Ability to identify, assess & mitigate technical risk, as well as, quickly and accurately identifying and resolving unexpected issues that can occur during the development process.
- Quickly disseminating and adopting new processes and methodology in terms of creating and implementing content using 3rd party and/or in-house tools and applications.
- Ability to work effectively under direction and within a collaborative team environment.
- Be an advocate for creative and technical excellence.
- Identify training and development opportunities that will advance toolset proficiency and yield increases in terms of high quality content
- Evaluate and contribute to the ongoing development of the production pipeline as applicable to our processes and products. Provide documentation and/or conduct tutorial sessions as required to support this.
- Identification, communication and adoption of industry best practices and championing their use within our development environment.
Experience & Qualifications
Tertiary qualifications in animation or related discipline.
5 years + in professional animation/technical-art role.
***Portfolio of work required.
***Tertiary qualifications may not be required if significant professional work experience can be exhibited.
Aristocrat is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from interested female candidates/applicants.