Business Analysis Global Supply Chain
in US - NV - Las Vegas
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3000 employees who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology. Since our humble beginnings in 1953, we’ve been driven by a desire to create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
We are excited to be searching for an experienced Business Analyst – Global Supply Chain who will be a key resource to drive and deliver cross functional business improvement projects. They will focus on transformational initiatives to drive incremental value and service to the Global Supply Chain group. Partnering with functional leaders to identify opportunities, working with cross functional teams to evaluate, analysis and implement initiatives
What You’ll Do:
- Supporting the Global Integration team, particular in the US, to stand up efficiency and improvement analysis and support the introduction of a new ERP system
- Partner with the Contract Manufacturing team to drive optimal results from our partners, building processes and analytics to optimize the financial management of these key relationships.
- Partner with the Senior Finance Director GSC to build up business cases, run due diligence processes and analytics to support initiatives
- Design, stand up and maintain insightful dashboards of operational efficiency metrics to support operational leaders. Contributes to cost reduction program by making viable business recommendations and process improvement ideas.
- Support senior leaders in the development, evaluation and implementation of strategic supply chain initiatives. Drives initiatives, analyzes critical items, and develops and implements complex solutions to supply chain issues.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent field of study Relevant skills (industry experience, tools we use, programming languages, etc.)
- Must have +5 yrs work experience with +3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Strong modelling and system skills
- Proven proficiency in accounting and strong knowledge of reporting requirements
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways:
- Unite – Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop – Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver – Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play – Be creative, ambitious, celebrate success
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.